1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A Customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time. Please note that, if you do, EBENEZER SUITES may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any EBENEZER SUITES product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
EBENEZER SUITES collects, at the time of your registration and your sign-on to its website, certain “personal information” (information that personally identifies you) including but not limited to your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL,access times, and referring web site addresses).
3. Third Party Vendors
We Use Google tracking and advertising products to provide & improve our advertising, including: Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics & Interest Reporting.
We also use similar Facebook tracking and advertising products.
We May also add other tracking and advertising products from time to time.
4. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
EBENEZER SUITES collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
1. to understand customer needs regarding EBENEZER SUITEs services;
2. to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
3. to communicate with customers and site visitors,when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from EBENEZER SUITES, its affiliates and third parties;
4. to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of EBENEZER SUITES’s site;
5. to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from EBENEZER SUITES and third parties;
6. to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
7. to comply with any applicable law, regulation,legal process or government request;
8. to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the EBENEZER SUITES site or any EBENEZER SUITES product or service;
9. to protect the services, products or rights of EBENEZER SUITES, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the EBENEZER SUITES site; and
10.to identify and resolve technical problems concerning EBENEZER SUITES’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
EBENEZER SUITES limits its collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the Identified Purposes. EBENEZER SUITES does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
EBENEZER SUITES does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
1. to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
2. a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to EBENEZER SUITEs employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates,consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents,acting on EBENEZER SUITES’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
3. as necessary if EBENEZER SUITES has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with EBENEZER SUITES’s rights or property,other users of EBENEZER SUITES’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
4. to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop ourbusiness, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that EBENEZER SUITES or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which EBENEZER SUITES or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site,you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), EBENEZER SUITES will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove EBENEZER SUITES’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
EBENEZERSUITES will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal informationaccurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility ofmaking inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customersare responsible for informing EBENEZER SUITES about changes to their personalinformation. EBENEZER SUITES will use new or updated personal information itreceives from customers to update its own records.
EBENEZERSUITES will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
Access to Personal Information
EBENEZER SUITES will afford you a reasonableopportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so requestby writing to:
Ebenezer Suites, 75/1 Nallurahalli,
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka,India 560066
If EBENEZER SUITES is not able to provide access tosome aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons fordenying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personalinformation about a third party, or that it is confidential commercialinformation or attorney’client privileged communications, or that theinformation relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, orthat its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life orsecurity of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amendedas appropriate, by contacting EBENEZER SUITES as described above.
EBENEZERSUITES will promptly correct such personal information.